- Homes are themed from Ontario’s heritage.
The community is architecturally controlled and contains a variety of unique streetscape elevations.
- Elevations feature a clay brick exterior, accent cladding, exterior trim features, vinyl shakes, stone sills and
verandahs, as per plan.
- Porches are a gracious feature on many homes. Where provided, porches are poured concrete. Decorative pillars and aluminum railings are
as per applicable plan.
- Steep roof pitches enhance all elevations.
- 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
- 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
- Fiberglass roof shingles with 25 year warranty.
- Wood and steel beam construction in accordance with architectural specifications.
- Engineered floor system.
- Quality vinyl casement windows throughout, as per plan.
- 8’ sliding patio doors with screen, as per plan.
- Garden door in kitchen, as per plan.
- Quality vinyl sliding basement windows.
- All subfloors to be sanded and fastened with screws.
ENERGY CONSERVATION FEATURES
- H.R.V (Heat Recovery Ventilation unit.)
- Foam windows & doors.
- Caulk interior plate of exterior walls.
- Energy efficient rental Hotwater Heater.
- Fireplace equipped with electronic ignition gas valve complete with battery back-up (Battery not included)
- Exhaust fans for baths and kitchen.
- R31 spray foam to garage ceilings & overhangs
- R50 insulation for attic ceiling area over habitable areas. Weather stripped access.
- R22 in exterior habitable walls.
- R20 Full height insulation on accessible basement walls as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
- All doors, windows and external openings fully caulked and installed with vapour barrier.
- Insulated non-warp steel clad exterior doors with self-adjusting weather stripping.
- High efficiency forced air heating system with ducting sized for central air conditioning system.
- Separate switches for all exhaust fans to reduce heat loss.
- High performance Low E argon windows through out.
- Programmable thermostat.
- Posi-temp pressure/temperature balance valves for all showers.
- Energy efficient water saver shower and toilet tanks.
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR DETAILS
- Prefinished virtually maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughing and rain water downspouts.
- Premium quality roll up painted wood sectional or metal insulated garage door with plexiglass inserts as per plan.
- Steel clad insulated front entry door(s) with sidelight or window as per plan with grip set and dead bolt.
- Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one at rear and one in the garage.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Driveway to be paved.
- Garage Access door where grade permits.
- Cold cellar with a steel insulated door and a floor drain, as per plan.
- Precast slab walkways to porch at front entry and steps as required.
- Entire lawn area, front and back to be graded and sodded.
- Poured concrete basement walls with damp-proofing and foundation collector drains, where applicable.
- Drainage layer provided on exterior of basement walls to enhance overall water resistance.
- Where a deck is required at rear patio door or garden door due to grade conditions, the builder supplies standard 5’ x 7’ deck as per plan which is included in any premiums applicable to the lot.
- Where basement walk-out conditions are applicable the following features are standard and included in any premiums applicable to the lot: sliding basement patio door and window(s) as per plan; additional brick from concrete foundation wall at rear; deck off main floor rear patio. Steps to grade from deck are not provided.
- Brick exterior walls, accent cladding as per plan, exterior paint colour and fiberglass roof shingles from builder’s predetermined architectural colour schemes.
DISTINCTIVE INTERIOR FINISHES
- Ceiling heights are approximately 9 feet on main floor and 8 feet on second floor.
- Tray ceiling in Master Bedroom.
- Upgraded 18 x18 ceramic flooring in front foyer.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, breakfast area, main floor laundry room, and all bathrooms.
- 3” x 3/4” pre finished natural oak hardwood flooring on main floor excluding tiled areas and bedrooms in bungalow plans, as per plan.
- 40 oz. broadloom with underpad installed wall to wall on second floor, as per plan.
- Oak Treads with Oak Vaneer Stringers & Risers main staircase with natural finish oak stringers, handrails, spindles and nosing as per plan.
- Spray textured stippled ceilings with smooth border throughout main and second floors except for kitchen, bathrooms and main floor laundry room ceilings which are to have smooth finish.
- Stylish Clermont interior doors and upgraded trim throughout.
- Wood trimmed archways on first floor where applicable.
- Satin nickle lever interior door hardware (hinges are painted).
- Interior finished walls painted one colour throughout with one prime coat and one finish coat. Trim is to be painted white.
- Laundry rooms are to include washing machine connections, receptacle for clothes dryer, single compartment tub and dryer vent opening.
- White Decora light switches and plugs throughout.
- Gas fireplace complete with one piece stone-cast mantle, glass panel and gas log with ignition switch, as per plan.
- Open staircase to the basement level, as per plan.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Granite countertops from choice of Vendor’s standard samples.
- Quality custom finished kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets from choice of Vendor’s standard samples with opening provided for dishwasher.
- Double undermount stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- Breakfast bars and pantries, as per plan.
LUXURY WASHROOM FEATURES
- Arborite or formica post formed rolled and/or straight edge countertops in washroom vanities from choice of Vendor’s standard samples.
- Quality vanity cabinets selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Vanity in powder room, as per plan.
- Base cabinet in laundry room.
- White plumbing fixtures including towel bar, soap dish and toilet paper holder.
- Wall mounted plate glass mirror over all vanities.
- Strip light over mirror in all bath and powder rooms.
- Chrome finish single lever taps for sinks, tubs and showers, excluding oval tubs.
- Water resistant board on tub and shower enclosures.
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub and shower enclosures.
- Free standing tub and separate walk-in shower stall with waterproof light in master ensuite, where indicated, as per model selected.
- Exhaust fan in all washrooms.
ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING DETAILS
- 100 AMP electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Heavy duty wiring to stove and dryer locations.
- One exterior electrical outlet on porch and one exterior waterproof electrical outlet at rear of home.
- Front door chimes.
- Electronic smoke detector & Carbon monoxide detector as per Ontario Building Code.
- Vendor’s standard light fixtures installed in all rooms except living room and family room.
- PEX water pipes and ABS drains.
- Taps and drain hook-up for automatic washer connection.
- Holiday switch for seasonal lighting at exterior front porch and second floor soffit.
- Pre-wired cable T.V. outlets - Family Room and Master Bedroom.
- Rough-in central vacuum.
- Rough-in security alarm system.
- Pre-wired telephone outlets - kitchen, family room and Master Bedroom.
- Rough-in 3 piece washroom in basement, as per plan.
- Rough-in for dishwasher, connection includes provisions for electrical and plumbing, as per plan.